The Loire Valley over several days
Wine, gastronomy, castles, gardens, crafts, sailing…
We’re suggesting you several escapes in the Loire Valley, all different and unique. In each of them you will find a great combination of culture, leisure, pleasure and tasting in authentic and off-the-beaten paths varieties. We want you to experience rare emotions: cruise on a traditional boat, fly in a helicopter or in hot-air balloon, creating forever lasting memories.
Depending on your interests and budget, we can organize your stay between 2 and 7 days.
Top-class car, high-quality service, all-included-package tours and your own group provide the key to an authentic, successful and unforgettable trip.
We have carefully selected high-standard and charming boutique hotels or B&B.
- Visit of Vendôme, city of Art and History
- Surprising visit and wine-tasting in a vineyard
- Lunch in a restaurant typical of the region
- Panoramic view from the top of Trôo village and its hanging terrace gardens !
- Photo session in Lavardin, rated among the « Most beautiful villages of France »
- Visit of a Remarkable garden nearby, the “most British of French gardens”!
- Visit Chambord castle, the biggest Renaissance masterpiece of Francis 1st
- Lunch in Blois in a gastronomic restaurant and sightseeing of the old town
- Visit Chaumont castle, its Hermes stables and its International Gardens Festival. A magic stroll, possible at night.
- Cruise on the Loire River in a traditional boat to appreciate the peacefulness and the light of the Loire
- Visit of the royal castle of Amboise or the famous Da Vinci Mansion « Clos Lucé »
- Lunch and stroll in Amboise, charming little town with many pedestrian streets
- Visit Chenonceau castle, a preserved jewel over the Cher river
- Visit and experience wine tasting in a Touraine cellar
- Visit of Villandry castle and its unique « à la Française » gardens from the 16th century
- Lunch in the old town of Tours and its half-timbered houses
- Visit of La Bourdaisière castle and its “Tomato Bar” + ‘Dalhiacolour’
- Visit and wine tasting in Montlouis sur Loire or Vouvray for amazing ‘Loire champagne’
Magic Loire escape
- Visit the private Cheverny castle, its 100 hounds and Tintin experience
- Wine tasting and discovery of a wine cellar in Cheverny (7 generations wine-maker)
- Lunch in the old district of Blois
- In Blois, visit of the royal castle and the « Magic House »*
- Helicopter session for a unique perspective over the castles*
* Instead of the castle + Maison de la Magie + helicopter, you can choose a hot-air balloon trip given weather conditions
These programs are suggested itineraries. We can adapt it according to your specific points of interests, budget and duration of travel.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a bespoke program : firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 (0) 663 69 38 64