Tailor-made solutions 1h away from Paris
The Private Loire spirit
Both graduated from Elite Business Schools, and having worked for more than 15 years in Finance and in Luxury Marketing, we are able to understand very well the stakes for your firm and managers. Our added-value is to bring you exact solutions to your needs. : – Team-building – Training – Executive Committee – Product launch – Company seminars – Incentive. Trilingual in French, English and Spanish, we also have in our team two official interpreters in japonese and arabic language. Which make it a lot easier to welcome your clients or foreign colleagues ! Located in the Loire Valley and certified by the National Tourism structure (Atout France) we bring you added-value on any Loire Valley tours or events. From the conception till the D-Day, we work hand-in-hand with you to create original and tailor-made solutions, close to your corporate values, your needs and budget.
Why choosing the Loire Valley ?
The Loire Valley is a near-by destination thanks to the high-speed train (TGV) that brings it to the doors of Paris (less than an hour) and thanks to the Tours airport.
Its natural and cultural heritage is exceptional and it makes it a compulsory stop-over known all over the world.
Top-quality service linked to exceptional heritage : the best combination for your firm !
Wide range of solutions
Motivate, gather your teams, setting up unusual and fantastic incentives ! Majestic castles, bikes or “Citroen 2 CV” trips, bivouacs on the Loire river, wine harvests, golf, driving on the mythical “circuit des 24H du Mans” or hot-air balloons flights : all settings can be imagined to mark an event within your firm, to launch a product, to make team-building courses or to invite your best clients.
Here are some of our suggestions :
- Sports incentives : in the air (ULM, balloon, helicopter) / mechanical and water sports (jetski, paintball, quad…)
- The roaring stag night in Chambord
- Hot-air balloon escape over the castles
- Visit and wine tasting in a Touraine vineyard
- Grape harvest : be part of it !
- Training sessions / seminars / Dinner or event in a private castle
- Bivouac and/or cruise on the Loire in a traditional boat
- “Citroen 2 CV” trips along the castles
- “Loire à vélo” : on the bikes but sleeping in castles !
- Play golf along the castles, with scramble game for instance
- Helicopter “treasure hunt”